Silage fodder station
Optimum intermediate storage of the feed at any time.
The silage fodder station is an intermediate storage for dry and moist feed components. The conveying of the feed components into the mixing tank of the liquid feeding system is effected via a screw conveyor or by means of a pumping station.
- Economic CCM acceptance
- Tank made of glass-fibre reinforced plastic (GRP) with reinforced steel top edge
- Base plate of the tank made of stainless steel
- Ideal for CCM (corn-cob mix)
- Larger clusters and lumps are safely broken up and distributed
- Available in five different sizes
- Optionally available with return flow pump
- Optional cover